Hello Everyone! Welcome Back to TechiFeed. I have written a new informative post for you to read. So, Keep reading to find out more!
Google Search Console
- Published at least one blog post and one page on your website.
- Added a custom Blogger theme and fully customized your site.
- Set up custom Robots.txt settings.
- Configured custom robots header tags.
Once you have completed these steps, you can create your Search Console account.
Adding a Custom Robots.txt File in Blogger
User-agent: * Disallow: /search?q= Allow: / Sitemap: YOUR WEBSITE LINK/sitemap.xml
Verifying Blogger Website in Google Search Console
- Go to the Google Search Console website (https://search.google.com/search-console).
- Sign in with your Google account. If you don't have a Google account, you'll need to create one.
- Click on the "Add a property" button.
- Enter the URL of your Blogger website and click Continue.
- Select the "HTML tag" option and click "Copy" to copy the verification code.
- Paste the verification code in the head section of your blogger template.
- After that, click the "Verify" button in the search console.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Google Search Console, and why do I need to verify my Blogger website?
Google Search Console is a free tool that allows website owners to monitor and maintain their website's presence in Google search results. Verifying your website in Search Console lets you see how Google crawls and indexes your website and helps you identify and fix any potential issues affecting your website's visibility in search results.
What if I can't verify my Blogger website in Search Console?
Suppose you are unable to verify your Blogger website in Search Console. Suppose you are unable to verify your Blogger website in Search Console. In that case, the issue could be that you have multiple accounts with different email addresses or trying to prove a subdomain or custom domain that needs to be correctly set up. If this is the case, try using a different email account to sign in to Search Console or ensure that your subdomain or custom domain is configured correctly in your Blogger settings. If you are still having trouble, you can try using the "Alternative methods" provided in Search Console, such as the "HTML file upload" or "Domain name provider" options.
Can I use Search Console to submit my sitemap and individual URLs for crawling?
Yes, you can use Search Console to submit your sitemap and individual URLs for crawling. To do this, follow these steps: Go to the "Sitemaps" section in Search Console. Click on the "Add/Test Sitemap" button. Enter the URL of your sitemap (e.g., "https://yourwebsite.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml") and click "Submit." To submit individual URLs for crawling, go to the "URL Inspection" tool and enter the URL of the page you want to offer. Click "Go" to submit the URL for crawling.
I hope you liked the above informative content. Please share this post and follow our blog for more great content.
If you have any questions or problems, feel free to ask in the comments section.
© Copyright: TechiFeed
Post a Comment